Sharon Stone: the b***h!
"I'm not happy about the way the Chinese are treating the Tibetans because I don't think anyone should be unkind to anyone else," Stone said Thursday during a Cannes Film Festival
red-carpet interview with Hong Kong's Cable Entertainment News. "And
then this earthquake and all this stuff happened, and then I thought,
is that karma? When you're not nice that the bad things happen to you?"
This is quite a serious offend to all Chinese people, a disrespect to all the victims in the quake, their family, as well as to all those suffered in the quake!
Allow me to shout this out direct in your face, Ms. Stone: you are quite a b****h!
red-carpet interview with Hong Kong's Cable Entertainment News. "And
then this earthquake and all this stuff happened, and then I thought,
is that karma? When you're not nice that the bad things happen to you?"
This is quite a serious offend to all Chinese people, a disrespect to all the victims in the quake, their family, as well as to all those suffered in the quake!
Allow me to shout this out direct in your face, Ms. Stone: you are quite a b****h!

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页