2007年7月16日星期一

Crap! I failed another Mathematics-related course again!

This time, the victim is Theories of Probabilities...a mark of 46, how can I make that scores out?

What a world...those people who cheated in the exams passed without any dificulties, can now laugh at others with their glorious marks, and some can even make a profit from scholarship. Why people would cheat in exams...

I really enjoy our examation papers for Accounting. Of which, 56% of the marks are in the Pratical part. That's a really examination that can test whether a person knows about accounting.

After the exams, our teachers asked some of us to help her evaluate papers. Though I laughed at some answers in accounting entries for buying materials like "Dr: Bank Deposits, Cr: Materials", I felt sad.

I wouldn't cheat. It was just for myself, for my belief. I remember feeling ashamed when I was caught cheating back in junior high school, and I swear I would not cheat in any way any more. I can keep the swear...

All I need to do is to keep saying..."The world is fair, because is unfair to everyone."
"The world is fair, because is unfair to everyone."
"The world is fair, because is unfair to everyone."
"The world is fair, because is unfair to everyone."...

1 条评论:

Blogger 桄欣 说...

又是英文版的,看得我莫名得不行。

2007年7月20日 10:45:00  

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页